House for Auction
Walk to Rail from Exclusive Estate
Property ID 2029629An absolutely delightful property is available for your immediate inspection and occupation.
Just a moments' walk to the new Cherrybrook Metro station, this quality Binet home stands amongst an exclusive estate of quality homes, offering a private and charming retreat from a busy world. So many conveniences are nearby, yet this quiet peaceful location will ensure you feel miles away from any hustle.
The quality home offers a diverse floorplan for many family types, upon entry a lofty raked ceiling features above your formal lounge room with near new timber floors. A stand out feature of this home is the ground floor bedroom adjacent to a full bathroom, whilst upstairs also has an ensuite bedroom with two more bedrooms and a guest bathroom. The quality stone & stainless steel kitchen has ample cupboards, a delightful outlook over the leafy yard and adjoining spaces for dining or lounge.
- double lock up automatic garage with internal access
- quality build with aluminium windows & doors
- near new timber & tiles flooring throughout entire home
- gas cooking & heating, ducted air conditioning (2 zone), ducted vacuum
- multiple tv points throughout & ample additional features
- delightful gazebo in backyard for those rare laze-about afternoons
- torrens title property in a private quality community estate
- 475m walk to new Cherrybrook metro rail station & multiple express buses also nearby
- Schooling zoned for Cherrybrook Technology High & Cherrybrook Public
Property offered for auction, onsite 9 February 10am, unless sold prior.
Contact Andrew Crauford 0417 416 205 for an immediate inspection or attend an advertised open home.
** Please park on Robert Road and walk in to the home when attending **
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.