House for Auction
Quality & Timeless Appeal
Property ID 2028188Does breakfast on your private north facing deck sound appealing? Pull back the double stacker glass door and open the space right up, flowing directly from your near new designer kitchen and the worries of the world will seem a million miles away!
• Bus at the front door to CBD, Castle Hill, North Sydney, Macquarie Park, Parramatta, even ANZ Stadium.
• Shops, primary school and high schools within walking distance.
• Original floorboards restored and in excellent condition.
• Additional living space which is perfect as TV room, study/home office or guest bedroom.
• Modern natural light filled kitchen newly built in last few years with ceasarstone benchtops, island seating and glass splashback.
• Luxaflex duet honeycomb shades so you can take in the green views and also protect privacy.
• Multiple living and family areas including additional seating area in the north end of the sunny kitchen.
• Beautifully maintained timber and glass doors from entry hall to living room and into kitchen.
• Ample storage in bedrooms and large hall cupboard.
• Large picture windows in all rooms taking in the leafy views and surrounding area.
• New Real Flame gas heater in original fireplace heats up the house quickly. This, together with the reverse cycle Air Conditioner in kitchen and fans in most rooms, keep temperatures comfortable all year around.
• Front and rear outdoor entertainment zones to follow the sun or the shade.
• Fruit trees and beautiful level gardens and lawns which are easy to maintain and room for play.
• Stone pathway leading from the front garden to the back yard and mini orchard.
• Natural brushwood fences for privacy and noise reduction.
• Large carport which easily accommodates two cars plus room for additional parking on the driveway.
Auction Onsite: Saturday 9 Feb 2019, 4:00pm.
Torrens Title I Council rates $400/qtr I Water $250/qtr
Contact Andrew Crauford on 0417 416 205 today for any further information.